2023 Capacity Building Funding Proposal
The Ministry of Education has allocated capacity building funding to Oxford County to support professional learning and development opportunities that build the capacity of licensees, supervisors, program staff/caregivers, home visitors, home child care providers and non-profit volunteer board members to support the provision of high quality programs for children aged 0-12.
- Educators and staff employed by operators that have a current service agreement with the County of Oxford are encouraged to submit a proposal.
- Proposals must consider system-wide professional learning opportunities (ie. open registration to all educators and early learning professionals in Oxford County).
- Professional learning opportunities must align with the views and approaches outlined in How Does Learning Happen? Ontario’s Pedagogy for the Early Years.
- Proponents must commit to use funds before December 8, 2023, as approved through the proposal submission process.
- Download the Capacity Building Funding Proposal Template to your computer
- Complete the Funding Proposal Template using the copy that you downloaded and saved
- Submit to the Early Learning Professionals Oxford Committee
- Applications must be submitted by Friday, March 31, 2023 at 4:00 pm.
- Completed applications will be reviewed by Friday, April 21, 2023.
- If your application is approved, a confirmation letter will be sent by Oxford County, detailing the allocation, as well as the commitment of the County to reimburse you for eligible expenses related to the professional learning opportunity.
If you have any questions about Capacity Building Funding or the application process, please do not hesitate to reach out to Cara vanKlaveren email@example.comIf you have any questions about the template or the website, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org